Analysis of on-site traffic just like the analysis of your website with Google Analytics.
With our premium solution you will get access to intelligence such us:
- On-site customer activity such as the number of sessions, number of customers, new customer sign ups and returning customers;
- Visitor demographics;
- Login methods;
- Device information and data usage;
This intelligence is available on business or location level, making comparison between your sites possible.
Picopoint Analytics Dashboard
Our online Analytics Dashboard, company branded if desired, allows easy access to intelligence about your locations and customer behaviour.
Our Deluxe service enables you to delve in to the collected data on your own. Get access to the data. You will be able to do anything you like with it. Enrich it, make your own queries and learn everything about your customers' on-site behaviour.
Picopoint offers advanced ways of analysing customer behaviour on-site. One of these methods is heat mapping. With heat mapping you'll gain insight in:
- Dwell times: how long do customers stay within an area on average;
- Hot spots: what areas have many customers detected;
- Black spots: what areas have almost no customers detected;
- Amount seen: how many customers in total were detected in this area;
Tracking and proximity
Picopoint also enables you to study your customers path through your site. Tracing your customers' path through your site can yield valuable insight which can be used in process improvement, shelving strategy and marketing campaigns.
Big data and data management
Our ability to recognise your customers and link the collected information with your CRM data allows for customer profile enrichment with on-site behavioural information. This creates a better understanding of customers and their behaviour and can lead to more effective marketing, new revenue opportunities, better customer service, improved operational efficiency, competitive advantages over rival organizations and other business benefits.